The ADAPT Community is run on a platform called Discourse. iPhone users can download the Discourse app and sign in to their ADAPT Community accounts. The app provides:
- Real-time push notifications
- At-a-glance topic stats
- A central spot to view all notifications, unread counts, and new counts
- Uses Safari or Chrome as the website browser. No need to log in again
Download for iOS:
Follow these steps to complete app set-up:
1. On your phone, go to https://my.kresserinstitute.com/login/ and log in to the Forum.
2. Go to the app store and search for the Discourse Hub app and download.
3. Open app and select “Allow” when it asks if it can send you notifications.
4. Click the “Add your first site” button
5. Enter community.kresserinstitute.com
6. Tap the “Connect” button.
7. Tap “Authorize.” If authorization does not work, go to the link in step 1 and log in first.
8. All done! The “Connect” button should disappear and a count of read and unread messages should appear. Simply click on community.kresserinstitute.com any time you wish to read posts in the forum.
9. Go to Settings > Notifications > Discourse to adjust your notification preferences if needed.