Is there also a need for insurance coverage?

What we do recommend is student liability while they begin the Practicum, and then as part of your professional ongoing practice, after your certification, that would be my personal recommendation. But clearly what you do outside of the program is up to you. But we really look at professional responsibility. Certainly the climate in which we live and would recommend that, if that’s truly the question she was asking about insurance.