The ADAPT Community is run on a platform called Discourse. Android users can download the Discourse app and sign in to their ADAPT Community accounts. The app provides:
Download for iOS.
After you download the app to your phone, follow these steps to complete app set-up:
1. On your phone, go to https://my.kresserinstitute.com/login/ and log in to the Academy.
2. Go to the app store and search for the Discourse app and download.
3. Open app and select “Allow” when it asks if it can send you notifications.
4. Click the “Add your first site” button
5. Enter community.kresserinstitute.com
6. Tap the “Connect” button.
7. Tap “Authorize.” If authorization does not work, go to the link in step 1 and log in first.
8. All done! The “Connect” button should disappear and a count of read and unread messages should appear. Simply click on community.kresserinstitute.com any time you wish to read posts in the forum.
9. Go to Settings > Notifications > Discourse to adjust your notification preferences if needed.